Aspire exists to support small groups of runners, of all abilities, plan and execute fantastic running adventures in and around Cascadia and beyond. When contemplating running adventures in the mountains new destinations and routes become available when one can confidently rely on professional crew to coordinate logistics, shuttles, and respond to emergencies.
- A single day or back-to-back weekend of super scenic “half marathon” length trails in the North Cascades.
- Custom dates for a circumnavigation of the Wonderland Trail.
- Shuttle and logistics services for a point to point run from Hwy 542 over Whatcom Pass to Hwy 20.
- Multi-day crew support for trans-Cascades runs along the Pacific Crest Trail with meals and support at major highway crossings and remote locations.
- Group specific trips including: all women’s runs, mountain running parties, running retreats, running tours, and running vacations.
- Planning and crew support for national and international destination running travel.
Our trips are highly customizable. When planning a custom tour Aspire course directors can work with groups to plan for; multiple itineraries serving runners of differing abilities, trailhead shuttle services, childcare, and activities for non-running family members.
At a minimum all custom courses access Aspire’s quality camp craft ethos of great food and post run relaxation. Our lineup of tents, heaters, showers, make destination running enjoyable in all types of mountain conditions. Multi-day courses can be arranged to include a spectrum of lodging options from rustic backcountry tents to luxurious lodges. We take the headache, logistics, cleanup, and tedium out of adventure planning. Give us a shout today to make your next running adventure a reality.
The general baseline rate for a custom course is $1000 per day. This applies to group sizes of 1-7 persons. To discuss a custom course and receive a trip specific price quote contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.